About Me

My photo
New England, United States
Having been unable to break my silence about being gay or bisexual due to living in a conservative New England community, and being an active Mormon as well as being married to a wonderful woman, I will try to do so here. This is the story of parts my life, beginning when I was a young teenage boy. I have learned that being gay or bisexual can, in ways, be a lonely life. I was not actually alone, but many times it felt like I was. As a boy, I thrilled at the discoveries that I had made about my body and my physical and emotional attractions. I despaired when I realized I couldn't tell anyone. There were times when things didn't end well. There were some sad and traumatic experiences. But, there were also many joyful and wonderful life experiences that I wouldn’t have had if I had given in to discouragement along the way. I believe there is joy in living even with the challenges along the way. Be aware that I have been honest and to some degree explicit in my boyish descriptions of my budding sexual awareness. What I have written is what I felt, thought and experienced at the time. These particular posts are marked with a double star **.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chapter 9, The Hot Boys of Summer

Later on that day, David and I had lunch in our separate homes. Usually, my parents came home for lunch and David’s mother rode home with them as they all worked for the same firm. The whole time they were home I was itching for them to go back to work. I don’t know if they noticed anything different about me that day or not. I was worried that they would think something was going on with me. I tried to relax and be myself. But it was hard. I felt that something inside of me had changed and that it would be really obvious to those around me.




After lunch was over and as soon as they had pulled out of sight, I was out the door. David and I met outside but we weren’t alone. His brother and the kid, Jeff from across the street were with us. We were riding around the street on our bikes and playing as we would have on any other day of the summer. During the afternoon it got really hot. Hot humid weather in August is to be expected along the coast. We had stopped riding and were sitting on the “banking”. That’s what we called the bank of lawn that separated our two homes. My home sat on higher ground than his did. We were both hot and sweaty. Mike and Jeff had gone off to kill a dragon or something, leaving David and I alone for the first time in hours.



David leaned back on his hands and said, “God, it’s hot!”



I said, “You want to come in the house? It’s probably cooler in there.”



He agreed, asking what there was to drink. We got some drinks from the kitchen and went into the living room. It was considerably cooler at that end of the house. As we cooled off, quenching our thirst, we started talking about our experiences with “jerking off” again. We hadn’t mentioned it since our initial meeting that morning. I tensed up immediately. Was this why I had been so antsy that morning with my parents? I started getting nervous.



David asked me, “You want to do it now? Can we do it together? ”



This really took me by surprise. I thought for a second and hesitantly replied, “Ummm…Err…sure I guess so.”



“OK! Great!” David started stripping off his clothes like they were on fire.



I on the other hand I was a bit slower. By the time I had pulled my tee shirt off over my head, David was stark naked and jumping around the room, swinging his arms around his head. “C’mon Adon, woo-woo!”



I couldn’t believe how quickly he got undressed.  I had never in my life undressed with someone outside of my family. I must have been some shade of purple with embarrassment. But David was acting so foolish, I quickly lost my fear and started laughing too. Soon I was naked. As I looked over at his naked body, I felt a rush come into my own body. I never had felt anything like it before in my life! I could feel myself starting to get hard as I watched David naked body dance around performing  silly antics. David’s body was beautiful to me. It was slim and muscular, two toned as would be expected, tanned above the waist and silky smooth, milky white, below.





David said “Hey, hurry up Adon! And then, " Hey, yours is different than mine.”



He was pointing to my penis. He was right. My penis had more skin around the end than his. We found this to be interesting and started checking out each others bodies more closely. He leaned in closer to me and I felt his eyes looking me all over. I started to feel self conscious again. He noticed that I had been getting hard and smiled up at me. I noticed that he had one hand holding his penis and the other cradling his balls. He was hard too. He plopped down next to me on the couch. I was feeling so excited as I watched him start to stroke himself as he watched me. I felt like I was in heaven. I understood right away that I was enjoying doing this and that I enjoyed being watched by him as I did it. I also especially enjoyed watching him rub his nice tight penis. It was absolutely delightful.



David was getting kind of fidgety. I said, “Are you ok David?”



“Yeah, I’m great." And then hesitatingly he said, "Ah…mmm...can I, mmm...can I touch yours? Can I touch it?”



“Um...Ok.... if I can I touch yours.’



He reached over with his right hand and wrapped his fingers around my rock hard penis. “This is great. Wow, yours is bigger than mine. Cool!” he said. I could feel the warmth of his hand as he started to slide it up and down the length if my rigid penis.



I had reached over with my left hand and did my best to follow suit. It seemed I wasn't very coordinated with my left hand but tried to be careful so as not to hurt him. His penis was narrower than mine and had a slight upward curve to it. It was rigid like mine except it was like it was spring loaded, pressing up against his tanned tummy. I had to slide my hand in between his stomach and his rigidness and kind of push it down so I could stroke him. His penis didn’t have any extra skin and it was quite dry, making it a little awkward to rub my hand up and down. I loosened my grip so it would slide back and forth with less friction.



We looked at each other and grinned. I could see he was enjoying this as much as I was. Soon I could feel that special tingling feeling that I had felt the night before. I looked back down and noticed the tell tale slickness oozing out the end. David noticed it too and remarked, “Oh boy, I love this part. You know, when the slickery stuff comes out of the end.”



I loved it too, every second of it. And then I felt the pressure building and I started to feel like I was going to burst from the pressure of it. David felt it change in his hand and squeezed a little harder just as it erupted. White boy stuff spewed straight up and out. It landed on my legs and it kept coming as he pumped it. It started running down over his hand. I couldn’t take much more and said, “stop David!” but he wasn’t paying any attention because his “Willy” was following my example. I squeezed him and felt his pulse just as his boy juice pumped up through his shaft in pure delight. His penis exploded as a loud “Ahhh…Oh…” escaped from David’s lips. It’s delightful stuff blew up onto his naked tanned chest and ran down into his milky white groin, mixing with his soft, downy blond pubic hair.



We both sat there in a daze. I looked at him and he looked at me. We were both grinning so much I thought our faces would break. We spent a few minutes basking in the sweet glow of satisfaction as we went limp. Eventually I took my gooey hand away from “Willy”. I looked at the amazing goo and caught its scent. It smelled wonderful.



David let go of me and looked at me with a questioning look on his face. “What?” he asked as he had noticed that I had my hand up near my nose. “This stuff smells good”, I answered.



“I know. I wonder what it tastes like?”



Before I could answer he had his finger is his mouth. “Not bad, kinda salty though. Try it Adon”.



“Err, no thanks. Maybe next time”, I said grinning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure had more and better experiences than I did.

Post a Comment