David was always on the move. He hardly ever wore a shirt (weather permitting), and bluejeans. He was tanned and lean. David was energetic and outgoing, just the opposite of me. He was ambitious. David started a newspaper route when he was barely big enough to carry the delivery bag. He got up early each morning before daylight. He went and picked up the papers at the drop off point, folded them and delivered them on his route, all before school. He did this, summer and winter, rain or shine. When he found time to eat, wash up or change his clothes before school, I have no idea. He did it all on his own with no support from his family.
David and I were friends as far back as I can remember. We played trucks and cars in the dirt. We climbed trees, built camps in the woods, and following his lead we did some things we probably shouldn't have.
He bought a new red "banana bike" with his newspaper earnings and we traveled all over town on our bikes. We spent all our time together whenever we could. We did everything together.
One summer, we found ourselves pretty much on our own. Both our parents worked full time jobs and that summer we took care of ourselves. One day David's cousin Paul came to visit. I had never met him before nor would I ever see him again after that day. Although I thought Paul was kind of cute, he was also kind of weird and was a showoff. He liked to do weird things like turn his eyelids inside out and put his tongue up his nose. I was a little uncomfortable being around Paul but that day he changed my life forever.
David and his little brother had set up a little green tent in their yard earlier in the summer. That day a cousin of David's had ridden his bike over to visit for a few hours. His name was Paul.
Sometime later that day we found ourselves, David, Paul and myself, checking out the inside of this little green tent. At some point, Paul asked us if we had ever jerked off. David and I looked at each other and mouthed, "what?" David said, "What are you talking about Paul?"
Obviously to Paul we were uneducated. Paul said, "Watch this".
As we watched, Paul stood up, undid his belt and unzipped his fly. He slid down his pants and underwear to his ankles and got down on his knees, seemingly not the least bit concerned about his exposed body.
David and I looked at each other again...wide eyed!
Then David proceeded to show us how to masturbate.
Paul took his penis in his hand and started to slowly slide his hand back and forth along the shaft. It started to swell up. He continued and it got still bigger. It straightened out and got longer, got shiny on the end. As he stroked it slowly with his hand he looked over at us and smiled. His body started to thrust as he pumped it. Suddenly with a low groan, Paul arched his back and his penis shot some white thick stuff across the small tent and onto David's jeans. David jumped back trying to get out of the way. Then they looked at each other grinning.
David said, "What the?...COOL!"
Paul said..."Yeah".
I didn't say anything. I didn't need to. I wasn't sure what to make of all this but I was definitely intrigued. They looked over at me. I smiled but I'm sure I looked like a deer in the headlights.

4 comments:
This is a really interesting story. It's neat the different ways young boys learn about themselves, life, and the world. We've all got our own stories but it's nice to hear how it happened to others also.
Oh for the good old days when boys regularly went around without shirts!
Nobody has ever jerked off in front of me.
I have a couple of questions. About how old were you when the incident with Paul happened? And how do you think it relates to your liking boys? I mean it seems to me that lots of straight guys have some experience of group masturbation as their first sexual experience. Of course you don't have the experience of being straight any more than I do. But considering that straight guys could have enjoyed that as much as you did, how did it tell you that you liked boys?
Very personal post. I'm so glad you feel comfortable telling us stories like this. I'm working on a post that is similar - very personal. Like I said earlier, the blogosphere is a very supportive place. I hope your experience continues to be this way, so that we can learn about you, you can learn about us, and we can all learn about ourselves.
Thanks, again.
Peace <3
Jay
Sounds so familiar. With me it was a session with John, my friend from the development. We were down playing in the basement, and he asked me if I knew about jerking off... I didn't. He pulled down his jeans and briefs and demonstrated it to me. I was 11 and he was 12. John looked HUGE to me, (5 inches?) and had some hairs...I still had my smooth, tiny little-boy equipment. When he shot his thin ejaculation I asked, "What's that?" and he answered, "That's the jit." When he finished on himself, he asked me if I wanted him to do it on me. I was like a deer in the headlights... speechless. He simply reached for my pants and underpants and pulled them down... and I let him. I was there, all in my glory and fully erect...He gripped me between his thumb and forefinger and quickly brought me to my first-ever dry boy-gasm. John spent that summer teaching me many things... I never asked him where he learned all that, there were so many secrets and excuses for what we did, along with the few other boys I experimented with over the next few years. Was it abuse? Part of "just boys growing up?" I don't know, but for me, it was definitely an awakening.
Post a Comment